PROCESS OF MANUFACTURING CUSTOM FURNITURE
- Choose the style of the furniture and select fabrics.
- The frame is cut from solid wood and assembled.
- Coil springs are added to the newly assembled frame, followed by foam and additional padding.
- The inside of the piece is upholstered, leaving the outside back open.
- After the cushions are made, the customer is called to approve the comfort of the furniture and to see the inner workings of the piece.
- Following approval, the piece is completed and then delivered to the customer.